It aims to support citizens who are exposed to health problems by paying them a financial medical assistance specified according to the type of disease.
- A letter from the applicant for medical assistance, stating the nature of the disease and treatment required.
- The original smart card of the husband, wife and family members.
- Copy of the birth certificate of the patient if he is under 18 years.
- Copy of the child custody stating the responsibility of custody (in the case of divorce).
- A recent medical report (only one), no later than six months, sealed with the original stamp of the hospital (preferably in Arabic).
- Income statement of the employed couple (true copy) sealed with original stamp if issued by e-Government.
- Income statement of the couple in the case of entrepreneurship and existence of commercial registers.
- Official financial obligations only (certificate of indebtedness from the bank or a bank statement for the last three months).