RCO organizes educational, cultural and recreational activities for sponsored and non-sponsored orphans and widows. By doing so, it aims to instil values, ethics and life skills in orphans and widows, develop confidence in them, qualify them to contribute to the development of society, develop widows capabilities, and train them on the establishment of micro-projects.
The following are some of the most important programs:
- Summer and Spring activities and programs.
- Recreational trips.
- National festivals.
- Courses and workshops for productive families.
- Public festivals such as: Family Day and Gurgaon Festival.
- A text message will be sent to all families to register for various programs and activities hosted by the Section.
- The family contacts to register those who wish to participate.