It aims to support young newly-married Bahraini couple, and partially assist them with marriage expenses by paying them a financial assistance.
- A letter from the applicant for marriage assistance.
- The original CPR card of the husband and wife.
- Original and copy of the marriage contract.
- Income statement of the employed couple (true copy) sealed with original stamp if issued by e-Government, and must be no later than 3 months.
- Official financial obligations only (certificate of indebtedness from the bank, and bank statement shall not be accepted).