It aims to support needy segments of Bahraini citizens, ease their burden of living, and contribute to meeting their urgent life needs and requirements, through paying them a financial assistance.
- A letter from the applicant, stating the reason for applying for the assistance.
- The original CPR card of the husband, wife and family members.
- Original and copy of the marriage contract.
- Original and copy of the divorce certificate of the divorced man or woman.
- Copy of the child custody stating the responsibility of custody (in the case of divorce).
- Copy of the wife abandonment certificate (in the case of abandonment).
- Income statement of the employed couple (true copy) sealed with original stamp if issued by e-Government, and must be no later than 3 months.
- Civil Defense report (in the case of fire incidentss).
- Official financial obligations only (certificate of indebtedness from the bank, and bank statement shall not be accepted).